These inductances are designed to be combined with single-phase or three-phase thyristor convertors of the four-quadrant type without "dead zone" in order to improve the form factor of the armature current of the motor.
The use of these inductances does not reduce the bandwidth of the converter and therefore the response speed of the system. Lightness and reduced dimensions, obtained thanks to the use of high quality magnetic materials, allow a comfortable assembly and limited overall dimensions.
- Open building.
- Natural cooling in the air.
- Construction according to IEC CENELEC CEI standards.
- Impregnation in resin (tropicalization).
- Isolation in class E.
- Electrical insulation:> 3KV.
- Terminal block or free terminals.
- Impulse current: 200% of the rated current (without magnetic saturation).