The use of external mains filters is necessary to comply with European standards and in terms of electromagnetic emissions and in particular to minimize conductive power supply emissions.
These filters have a galvanized iron structure with internal components sealed in epoxy resin.
- Housing: Galvanized iron with internal components sealed in epoxy resin
- Operating temperature: -25 °C / +85 °C Cat. Clim. HPF (25/085/21)
- Nominal voltage: 250/440Vac - 50/60Hz
- Leakage current: ≤ 18mA
- Test voltage between phase and phase: 1700 Vcc (for 2 sec.)
- Test voltage between phase and earth: 1700 Vcc (for 2 sec.)
The above data are not binding and may be changed without notice.